Paws for Lyme
Many other animals, besides humans deal with Lyme disease. We want to showcase our furry friends in not only their Lyme battle but how they support us in our battle.
Lyme Warrior is looking for photos of your Lyme Warrior or Lyme supporting pooch to put in our Paws for Lyme calendar!
- Photos must be in jpeg or pdf format and high resolution (300 ppi).
- Photos must only be of a dog, no other animals or humans.
- Dog must either 1. Have Lyme 2. Be the support animal of someone with Lyme 3. or had some significant dealings with Lyme in other ways.
- By submitting, you acknowledge and agree that you have full rights to the photo and that it is not owned or copyrighted by anyone else.
- You acknowledge that we are able to use this photo for Paws for Lyme calendar and any other promotion.
- Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your pup’s name, a short story and photo.