Instructions for Logging your Pillow
- Click on the + sign in the upper right corner of the map.
- Enter your Name, or if you would prefer to remain anonymous, please enter your initials.
- Enter your City and State into the location box.
- In the description box, write your Pillow Number (located in the pocket liner or first page of the notebook). If you like, please also describe what you received inside your pillow! Please also include the Date that you received the pillow, so we can keep track!
- Click the 'choose a file' button and upload a photo of you and the pillow, a pet and the pillow, or just the pillow, if you prefer to remain anonymous.
- Click Submit.
- Enjoy the pillow for up to 2 weeks. Then hand it or ship it along to a friend with Lyme. Please include small tokens inside the pillow and healing messages in the included notebook (or simply just include a message in the notebook if you have a limited budget).
Ideas for tokens to include with your pillow:
- Lyme diet friendly granola bars or other treats (please make sure anything edible is sealed in a plastic bag).
- Tea bags.
- Small books.
- Bath and body products (please keep them natural and scent free, or follows the limitations of the person you are sending the pillow to).
- Anything else that you can think of. Use your imagination!
If the pillow becomes damaged, please return it to:
228 Givens Branch Trail
Newport, VA 24128